Hello Moxxie fans!
We have a special treat for you today!
It involves tons of inspiration and A PRIZE!!!
As many of you know we started this month with a new design team and we are loving all of their fantastic projects and awesome inspiration. So much in fact, that we thought it would be fun to get to know them just a little bit better with a Blog Hop!
You will see a wide variety of styles and projects and hopefully get to know each of our team members just a little bit better.
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I am so excited that you stopped by to celebrate our first month being a Moxxie Muse. Make sure to Hop on over the see the other wonderful Muses and their awesome work. the line I used for this layout is Fish Stories
Fishing is one of mine and my husbands favorite outdoor activities.
we only have a small boat, but hopes for a larger one in the future
so we can spend more time on the water.
For the border I used Double sided diecut sheet, canvas fringe, twine and
corrugate kraft paper.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying the HOP!
and Good Luck on the big PRIZE!
Here is the list of blogs.
If you get lost along the way just head back here to find the next blog.
Rules of the hop:
- Visit each designers blog and leave a comment. The more you comment, the more chances you have to WIN!
- After you've been to all the blogs head back to the Moxxie blog and leave a comment letting us know you hopped.
- Go to our facebook page and share the post about this hop for another chance to WIN! (if you're not already, you will need to be a follower of our page to do this) Come back here and leave another comment letting us know you did this.
- Go ahead and Pin It! If you do, leave a comment with a link to it letting us know that you Pinned!
- International players are more than welcome to play but you will be responsible for shipping.
That is a LOT of chances to WIN! Now you may be wondering what it is that you will win? That is the best part! You get to pick one Moxxie line of your choosing!!
Winner will be announced on July 1st.
Now go, comment, share and enter to win this awesome prize while being inspired by our wonderful designers!