Friday, November 7, 2014



Moxxie Muse Hop

And of course there is a PRIZE involved!
None other than the amazing New Winterland!!!
This line has a fantastic color combo, fun patterns and cute embellishments for all of your wintertime activities!



Details on how to WIN this line are below.

I had a lot of fun creating these cards to share with
you today.  I created 3 Fall themed
cards.

Fall Wreath

For this card I used 
 Racing 

Happy Thanksgiving
for this one I embossed the  turkey
and sentiment.
I used

and for the last card I though I would
go for some whimsy
Turkey Day
and for this I used

Thanks for stopping by today
and good luck.
I would also like to wish you all
a Happy Thanksgiving


 To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
(US addresses only please) 
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your card in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)
Commenting and Challenge end Nov 30th.

18 comments:

  1. Perfect cards for fall - love the turkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun cards! Love them!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are amazing! And so much fun!!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and so clever. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards! That turkey one is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that farm journal card is perfect. The layers on your wreath are wonderful. Great job on all of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Fall Wreath card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo cute!! LOVE your wreath layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That turkey is awesome! I really loved your wreath too. What a good variety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute cards you created. I think my favorite is the turkey in the field with the windmill in the background. Great job. Love the wreath also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and fun cards. I really love the look of your wreath card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe the different collections you used in some of the awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete