Thursday, November 27, 2014


Happy Thanksgiving to All!
We are entering the holiday season
where we stop and reflect on what we are thankful
for. I would like to say how thankful I am for
my family and friends, this includes my
new Muse family I so proudly got to join this
year here at Moxxie.  They give me so much
inspiration and  motivate me daily to
try new techniques and designs.
So I would like to thank all my fellow
Muses for this.
Now i would like to share with you
a layout of my Mother which I have named

Betty's Winter Flair
This is a layout of my beautiful
Mother as a child.  I am not
exactly sure what year this is
but I'm guessing around 1957.

I wanted the shabby look so I think I distressed
a little bit of everything, and then added
some lace and pearls to add a little
elegance.

I used the New Winterland collection .

 Frozen 

I'm so happy you were able to take time out of this busy
day to join us here and  again 
Have a wonderful day with 
your family and friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment